March 10, 2009

A Proper Introduction

In my first post, it seems I jumped straight to the story of the day and skipped an intro!

Over the past weekend, I had the hardest time devising a plan for this journalism blog project. I fretted endlessly, trying to decide on a focal theme to write about every day for a month. It was not that I had a shortage of ideas, I just could not choose
one topic. I love fashion, but my audience of journalism classmates wouldn't be interested. Writing a whole month's worth of healthy living tips would surely be a drag. Food seemed like a practical choice, except for the fact that all of my culinary adventures have ended in absolute failure disaster. So, Monday night I realized that it would be impossible for me to settle for one subject; instead of fencing myself in, I'll be exploring all kinds of stories on this blog. Expect to read about everything from hard-hitting news to personal anecdotes, contemporary art to deep-sea creatures... Enjoy!


jennie

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jennie!
    Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.
    That's all

    P.S. Your title should be a dash of reality with a side of insanity. :D

    ReplyDelete